Hey man. I'll pray for ya man.
Hey man. I'll pray for ya man.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
I'll be praying for you and your family. Keep praying, God will answer them.
Tob, you and your family will be in my family's thoughts and prayers.
But, enjoy every single day from here on out. Don't let anything stress you out, enjoy every single moment of it.
Just imagine you are Kevin Harvick, and drive your car down the street like it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Who is your Doctor? Ask for some treatment. My dad had very very advance cancer and they were still able to treat him with chemo. If one oncologist want treat you, look for another doctor. Have you tried Dr. De Silva in Kingsport? My dad had it spread all through his body and De Silva treated him with chemo as best he could. All our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Don't EVER EVER give up!!!!!! you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Dr. Da Silva is my Doctor and he said in all his year he's only seen five cases of this type of cancer...I'm gonna get a second opinion but they say Da Silva is the best...I'm not giving up gonna live everyday like it's my last...I just can't do anything stressful and the wife is losing her job and that is what's worrying my more that anything other than leaving her behind...She has been my world for 14 yrs and were a pair...We'll get by somehow or the other...She will hopefully be able to draw unemployment for alittle while because she won't leave my side and i'm so thankful for that...She is my life,my love, and my world.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
[ QUOTE ]
said in all his year he's only seen five cases of this type of cancer
[/ QUOTE ]
There are others that have seen more - you'll be better off having one of those doctors as your primary. DO get that second opinion (and a third, a fourth...).
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Try getting in to see Dr. Miller at the Regional Cancer Center in Norton...he's a Christian, we'll pray with you. He helped my Dad when all the rest said, " there's nothing we can do for you. Phil 4:13...I can do all things in Christ that strenghtens me. You have been placed on my church's prayer chain.
Sorry to hear that, Tob. That won't deter me from lifting you up to the Great Physician. You are also in the prayers of a lot of folks from my church.
One member of our church was diagnosed with lung cancer a few months ago. We held a special prayer for her and her husband, including "laying-on of hands". Some folks may not believe in that, but I believe in following instructions found in God's Word. This past week she got the news that she was cancer free!!!!!!!!
Now, I can't say what we did made the difference, as God heals whom He chooses, but I also know that He honors our obedience.
Don't give in, and don't give up! Look to the Master!
God bless.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
I am definately a believer in the healing power of God. We are all praying for you Tob.
Bookmarks